‘FEED YOUR EYES’ TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- This competition is open to readers of Bar & Kitchen Magazine only who are residents of England, Wales or Scotland aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, employees of Unitas Wholesale member wholesalers, associated agents, or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- The Promotion runs from 00.00 GMT on 01/09/2020 (the “Start Date”) and closes at 11:59 GMT on 04/10/2020. Qualifying entries must be made during the competition live dates. Entries received before the Start Date will not be counted. Valid and qualifying can be submitted until 11:59 GMT on 04/10/2020. (the “Closing Date for entries”).
- A maximum of one entry can be made per entrant. Automatically generated or third-party entries are void.
- To qualify for the competition, an entrant must post an image of dish they have created themselves tagging @barkitchenmag and including the #FeedYourEyes via Twitter or Instagram.
- The prize for each winner is a £50 Amazon Voucher. The prize will be posted to the winner within 80 days of competition close date. There will be 3 winners, awarded 1 prize each. The winners will be selected from all valid and qualifying entries received. The entry judged best for each of the following categories will be awarded the prize: Starter / Main /Dessert. Winners will be notified via the contact details supplied by the entrant to enter the promotion. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. The winner must respond to claim their prize within 48hrs of notification. If the winner cannot be contacted or cannot produce the required documentation as set out in these Terms the Promoter reserves the right choose another winner selected from the valid/qualifying entries.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter’s decision on the winning entries is final and binding on the entrants.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the promotion (including altering prizes) due to circumstances outside their control. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value, (with the value being determined by an independent third party appointed by the Promoter) in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable. Winners will be notified in writing within 7 days of any change to the prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for third party acts or omissions.
- The Promoter and associated, affiliated, related or subsidiary companies, their servants, agents nor any party involved in the management, administration, promotion or hosting of the promotion will be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the promotion nor for any error, omission, deletion, defect or delay of any kind in operation or transmission.
- The Promoter and its suppliers and contractors will not transfer or sell information about the entrants and winners. Personal data will only be used for the purpose of contacting entrants and winners in relation to this Promotion.
Promoter: Unitas Wholesale ltd. 3 Carolina Court, Wisconsin Drive, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 5RA.