Alcoholic Cocktails Drink
The Bramble is a short gin cocktail that will appeal to most taste buds. Make it as sweet or as bitter as you like!
15ml Blackberry liquer
25ml Fresh lemon juice
15ml Sugar syrup
Perhaps a couple of blackberries to garish
Old fashioned cocktail glass
- Fill an old fashioned cocktail glass with crushed ice.
- Pour the gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup into an ice filled cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Pour directly into the cocktail glass you have prepared.
- Drizzle the blackberry liquer over the top. It should give an elegant effect as the liquer sinks through the crushed ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and a straw.