Chocolate & Orange Croustade Twist
Jason Rowlands from The Wiremill Inn, Lingfield
Jus-Rol Shortcrust Pastry 375g
Orange 1 zested
Dark chocolate pistoles 120g
Egg 1 to glaze
Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted) / Gas Mark 4.
Roll pastry out and egg wash all over.
- Sprinkle pastry with the chocolate pistoles and half the orange zest.
- Fold pastry in half and roll out again slightly.
- Egg wash again and sprinkle over remaining orange zest.
- Cut pastry into finger width lengths and twist each from the middle outwards.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.