Alternately serve with fresh diced bananas or a fruit of your choice.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
225g McDougalls Plain Flour
10g baking powder
50g light brown soft sugar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
120ml soured cream
125g Marvel Milk Powder
2 medium eggs
50g caster sugar
5g ground cinnamon
750ml Ambrosia ready to use custard
100g grated dark chocolate
400g berries to garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, brown sugar and salt.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, sour cream, and Marvel Milk Powder. Then add
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until just
- Mix together the caster sugar and second quantity of cinnamon and reserve.
- Melt the butter in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, and add a tablespoon of pancake batter into the frying pan. Cook until bubbles start to form in the batter and the pancake is golden underneath (about 2 minutes), then flip and cook the other side until golden (another 2 minutes). Immediately toss the pancakes in the cinnamon and sugar.
- Repeat with the remaining batter until you have cooked all the batter and then serve.
- Mix together the Ambrosia custard, and chocolate and serve warm.
Please check the ingredients declaration on the products you use making this recipe. Cereals containing gluten Eggs Soybeans Milk