Curled Fillets of Sole
Food Main Courses
6 sole fillets
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp parsley
1 egg yolk
1oz melted margarine
1 can of mushroom soup (alternatively prawn sauce)
GREEN GODDESS RICE
1 cup sliced onion
4 ozs mixed red and green peppers, chopped
4 ozs carrots, thinly shredded
6 tbsp salad dressing
1 dessert spoon of cider vinegar
1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Skin fillets.
- Chop most of the prawns and mix breadcrumbs, margarine, lemon juice, parsley, egg yolk and seasoning.
- Spread some of this stuffing on each fillet and roll up.
Stand upright in an ovenproof dish. Pour some of the soup (or prawn sauce) over and around the fillets and cover.
Bake in a moderate oven for 10 mins.
- Garnish with whole prawns and parsley.
Green Goddess Rice:
Cook rice, leave to cool and put in fridge.
- Add onion, mixed peppers and carrots to rice.
- Add remaining ingredients (except parsley) and mix in well - cool in the fridge.
- Place rice in presentation bowl and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.