The black garlic elevates this dish to an enticing main or side.
Jackfruit is a great meaty substitute. Serve with rice or quinoa.
- Heat the oil in the saucepan and add the diced onion.
- Cook on a medium heat until soft, then add the garlic and cook for a further few mins.
- Add the Cooks&Co Jackfruit and chilli powder, stir and fry for a few mins on a medium heat.
- Add the plum tomatoes, tomato purée, tomato ketchup, stock cubes, beans, Cooks&Co Frenk Chillies and Roasted Red Peppers.
- Put a lid on the saucepan and simmer on a low heat for 30-40 mins, or until the jackfruit is soft.