Originating from the Middle East, this hearty, warm dish is a great all-day option to bring a flavoursome twist to menus and pairs brilliantly with a herb or fruit tea.
- Prep and chop your ingredients.
- Fry off the onion, red pepper and garlic in a heavy skillet or pan and add the cumin, smoked paprika and red pepper flakes. Cook for approx 5 mins until tender.
- Add the paste and tomatoes and simmer over a medium heat.
- Taste the mixture and season as necessary then crumble in the feta.
- Crack the eggs, one at a time and drop into the mixture allowing enough space between each one.
- Simmer until the eggs are cooked and the sauce has reduced.
- Top with coriander and serve.