Banoffee milkshake with Cadbury Crunchie Bits
Strawberry and Honeycomb Cheesecake with Crunchie Bits
An extra-special cheesecake that’s sure to get repeat orders from customers.
- Mix the biscuit crumbs and melted butter together and stir in 60g Cadbury Crunchie Bits. Press firmly into the base of the 23cm springform tin.
- Put the Philadelphia, yogurt and cream in a large bowl and whisk until thick and creamy.
- Hull and roughly slice 400g of the strawberries and put into a blender with the icing sugar and blend to a purée.
- Meanwhile, soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for 5 mins. Place the soaked leaves in a small pan and melt over a very low heat. Immediately stir the melted gelatine into the strawberry purée.
- Whisk the purée into the cheesecake mixture and stir in 120g Crunchie Bits. Immediately spoon the mixture over the cheesecake base and chill for at least 4 hours to set.
- Just before serving, remove the cheesecake from the tin and decorate with the remaining strawberries and Crunchie Bits.